February 21, 2009

A Snippet

I've been working a normal 9-5ish job for about 6 weeks now. I haven't made nearly as much progress with my art as I was before that time. I also haven't been keeping up with my online sites very well, like this blog, and my Etsy shops. I feel like getting back to it and accomplishing something, but I don't feel like being on my computer as much either. I am working on cleaning out my home office/studio, and I think today I will work on a couple of drawings. Lets hope I'm able to accomplish something.

Today, we stopped by the Walker and visited the Multiples Mall: A Bookish Fair. It was great to see a lot of people there. We stopped by the booth of my friends from the Good Minnesotan and picked up some of their comics. They are very original, with great artwork. Find out more about them at goodminnesotan.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

 
Nikasha Designs - Templates para novo blogger 2007
Etsy Sellers Who Blog V2
Powered By Ringsurf