May 12, 2009

Puppy Love

I just started taking a socialization class with one of my dogs, Toby (the wonderful model for this portrait). I am really enjoying the class so far, and Toby is responding really well. Anyway, it inspired me to post some great dog art I found on Etsy.


This boxer by Chet Phillips of ChetArt.etsy.com even looks quite a bit like Toby :) I love the way it reminds me of a woodblock print even though it is digital art.

I also found these fantastic paper mache dog sculptures by Papier Dog at PapierDog.etsy.com - I love the way she uses color in her sculptures.

Cleo

Olive

Both these artists have many other items in their stores, so follow the links to see more!

*images used by permission*

0 Comments:

 
Nikasha Designs - Templates para novo blogger 2007
Etsy Sellers Who Blog V2
Powered By Ringsurf